Monday 8 June 2015

Moments I treasure

This morning Teremoana was so excited that she ran through the door to tell me she had read her book. I asked her to read it, she was hesitant at first however when she saw her mother, her mother encouraged her to sit down and reminded her to use her fingers and to look at the words. Slowly getting into the reading Teremoana said she will restart and began reading the book all by herself. At the end of the book Teremoana joyfully said "mum helps me to read  Miss To'oto'o, she says I'm getting good at reading aye miss To'oto'o?

Moments like this I truly treasure! Whanau feel free to come and hang with your child when you can I have provided spaces within the class so you can do this!
#love teaching 

1 comment:

  1. That's so fantastic Teremoana, reading is an amazing skill that can take you to many great places.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.